2 Screenshots

About This File

Again, it is breakfast time, and it seems more often the not my biggest cravings are first thing in the morning, My body hates when I sleep because I wake up famished!! The past few days I have really been wanting French Toast Sticks from BK! I decide today is finally the day! I hit the drive thru and totally forget about the delicious Crissanwhiches and I decide! I might as well make this a trip to remember. I order, 4 Bacon, egg and cheese crissanwhiches, a dozen french toast sticks, and 4 orders of has browns. If I am going to crave something, i am going to over fill myself, and push it as far as I an possibly go before I explode! I eat and eat cramming all the yummy goodness past my full lips into my huge eager belly. I can feel my skin stretch in my stomach as I chew. I am excited to try this challenge and see just how far I can...come watch as I give you several different views of my engorged body trying to complete this 3000 plus calorie meal...

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Goddess shar

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Lost count how many times I've watched this! Massive Kyra fan! Love this! 

Link to review
Henke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really nice stuffingvideo! it's so nice when you press in that sticks!:) I really feature this video!

Link to review