Get FIZZY With Me - Round 2 ft mentos

$6.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

It's still the Girthday Weekend.

What better way to celebrate than to shove a bowl of mentos in my mouth and chug not one but two bottles of coke into my ever growing belly. I'm becoming a giant mess of a pig and I love sharing that with you. My belly becomes swollen and I burp louder than ever. I even shocked myself!

I've continued to treat myself this weekend and I hope I see a difference. But we'll soon tell  

All the love and hugs 

CC xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip is amazing. CC is amazing. Her giant over-bloated belly at the end is amazing!

CC chugs down one coke bottle with plenty of mentos. Then when you think she is finished, she cracks open a second bottle and pops more mentos! That's not to mention the slow-mo effects which are out of this world! At the end there is even a special audio effects bonus! Incredible! CC is always one step ahead of what I want in a video!

Great work as always CC!

Link to review
CFH

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

CC, the absolute personification of perfection proving once again why she is the best at what she does! Incredible video, absolutely amazing, I cant get over just how good this was and at a fantastic price! 

CC is looking, somehow, more beautiful than ever and is definitely looking bigger, and that's before the Coke and Mentos! She greedily chugs down the Coke after swalling a few Mentos and it just keeps getting better from there. If you can take your eyes off CC and watch her beautiful belly I swear you can see it get bigger with each passing second! 

The way she guzzles down the Coke, the playful and flirty looks to the camera, the way she plays with her stunning hair and the amazing way she plays with her huge, fat belly honestly make this a special clip. So if you like beautiful, fat women bloating themselves up this is definitely for you, I can't stress enough just how good this is, it might be the best thing I've ever seen and I saw Avengers End Game in 3D Imax so... 

CC, thank you for making the best content out there and it looks like you had a fantastic girthday! 😍

Response from the author:

Your reviews are the best there are at the moment and I feel on top of the world reading them. Like every time I read them apparently I’m more beautiful than the last time. What more does a girl want to hear? Thank you for being so kind - continue being your authentic self and spread the love always 🧡

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

CC has been having a great birthday weekend and has been stuffing herself in an attempt to hit her goal weight! Here she drinks a ton of coke and eats so many mentos expanding her voluptuous belly! She is so beautiful and is so sexy! Happy GIRTHDAY, CC! 🥰

Response from the author:

Thank you @MarshallT! I’m trying super hard to get to the weight I’ve set for myself! It’s not going to be easy with this plateo that I’ve hit but I’m trying everything in my power to get as fat as I can for you 🍕😘 

Link to review