[50% OFF]Eat, fatty, eat.

$4.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I made a 10k cal day (that actually went up to 13k) and this was a snack while I was watching soccer: chocolate crepes and a LOT of peanut butter. My team actually was pretty shitty but the snack was awesome.

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest HansCastorp

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's pure delight to see our beloved fatty sitting there, enjoying her crepes and showing off her impressive, massive body... A highlight is, doubtlessly, the short waddle-walk to the kitchen and back! Whilst she is seriously focused on both, the crepes and the television, this 18-minutes-sequence is almost contemplative, reduced to the unsophisticated beauty of fatness... You can even hear the birds singing in the background, and only the traffic noise disturbs this atmosphere once in a while. Great!

Link to review
Guest p0rkstar

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

More wonderful content from this utterly gorgeous gainer. I love hearing her talk about her daily diet and her lifestyle. She's gaining relentlessly and looking heavenly as a result. Strongly recommended if you're someone who likes to see a lovely gal pack on the pounds 🤩🥰

Link to review