4 Screenshots

About This File

...in my car. 

steve buscemi jesus GIF

I hit 25. It's the Girthday Weekend. 

If I've outgrown my car in one year - what can I do in two?

I had my last supper drive thru in this little old reliable thing.  

All the love and hugs

CC x

ps - this is mainly a chatty video about my life whilst I eat, with only a tad bit of jiggling at the end ;) 

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

PedroN

One of my first purchases and this site and for 2.99 I couldn't be happier. Real simple, but really great video. 

Link to review
jj22

CC has grown too big for her car, so is off to buy a new one. (That in itself is such a sexy idea that I just want to dwell on for a while...) Anyway, she's a few minutes early for her appointment so makes a pit-stop at McDonald's for a quick snack. Good gaining girl that she is, she needs to indulge, pamper, and feed that big, beautiful, growing body of hers.

CC is wearing a super-cute black-and-white top which exposes her gorgeous, round shoulders, and her camera is positioned perfectly for a constant view of her adorable double-chin. She's kept busy shovelling food into her pretty face, so we also get to see lots of her lovely soft hands and padded forearms.

Three things leap out at me from this video:

-CC is such a beautiful eater.

-Her sunny personality. This lady has charisma by the bucketload.

-But this is the main one: her face. Wow. Just... wow. CC is hyper-beautiful. Her make-up is perfection and her ravishing hair looks truly amazing. Her smile and eyes are genuinely dazzling. She is such a spell-bindingly pretty lady.

CC has made plenty of other videos where we get to see “more” of her, but for the true connoisseur of female beauty, this video has “win” written all over it.

(Incidentally, I'm so jealous of the people working in the car-dealership that CC headed to after this. Can you imagine this head-turning curvy stunner walking into the office? Lucky bastards...)

C'mon – at 2.99, what are you even thinking about? Buy it!

Response from the author:

I fall in love with the way you write 🧡

thanks for the review x

Link to review
D D

Really cute slice of life vid. Her hair and make-up are absolutely gorgeous as usual and her style is on point, she always dresses really sexy and fills her clothes perfectly. She shows her really hot crop top at the end of the video and her massive upper roll peeking out.

Thank you xx

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CC lets us into her daily life as she sneaks a lunch in before going to buy a new (BIGGER!) car. She chows down in a public parking space as people walk around and park. You're awesome CC; excited to see where those 2 tubs of shake take you in the future☺️

So am I. Like how massive is it going to make me?!

Thank you I really appreciate your review x

Link to review
zakstabbinsr5

That was pretty fucking amazing! Sad you went with mcdonalds instead of KFC though. We all know KFC is superior! I'm sure you next time you'll pick the best! Either way you're definitely the best content creator on here. Without a doubt!!🖤🖤

You're funny! I like them both! Thanks for your review I really appreciate it x

Link to review
Guest Spekter

What's better than hanging out with chubby cupcake? Hanging out with chubby cupcake while she greedily pigs out on fries! Seriously though, if you're a fan of long-form chit chat videos, chubby cupcake is the most fun and personable model out there. Keep up the great work! 

You're so sweet! Thank you! We should get a big coach full of all of us and go through a drive thru together! 🧡

Link to review
omracer

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It was amazing to finally catch up and hear of this greedy girls tale and her life, with her amazing face now fatter than ever and knowing that shes in lust and heaven with the best fries shes had recently. 

This also massively anticipates me for a holiday next month for a drivethru date with a friend might happen and at the 2.99 price, its cheaper than actual mcdonald's itself 

Thank you @omracer

I hope your holiday next month goes well and you manage to meet up with the person youre talking about to get all the feedings they deserve 

Link to review