All Day Massive Stuffing Part Four: Pasta

$19.99

(2 reviews)

13 Screenshots

About This File

The final installment of an incredible FOUR meal ALL DAY stuffing voyage! Join me on the ultimate day of gluttony, four HUGE meals, resulting in one very VERY upset, very VERY bloated tummy! Another custom commission from an admirer that wanted to push me to my limits and then even farther! This was the most food I had ever set out to finish in a single day and I was so excited to throw myself full force at this endeavor, the theme for the day was dairy overload to induce a stomachache and lots of gassy embarrassing farts; I kickstart my day with an super cheesy extra large pizza (and 2L of soda), then move on to an extra large milkshake and 6 hotdogs, then its ice cream time with 2 pints of ice cream, and finishing off the day with the heaviest meal of all, two huge dinner portions of extra saucy alfredo pasta!

The last video in the series covers meal four (pasta and soda); In an act of true hedonism I elect to end my day with my heaviest meal, after all if this whole day of stretching hasn't led to a big finish what's the point right? I've set out to finish a pasta dinner for four (four meals...four servings for dinner...get it? heh), extra saucy extra creamy extra delicious alfredo pasta and another 2L of soda! I easily slurp down the first two servings of pasta but it doesn't plan to go down without a fight, the rapidly expanding pasta fights with the previous three meals and I end up pushing myself too far and vomiting quite a bit...which frees up room for me to polish off the rest of my last two servings, which I eagerly do ~

*Warning: This video contains lots of farting and instances of gratuitous vomiting*

Includes: facestuffing/bellystuffing, lots of burping, lots of farts, several instances of vomiting, before and after measurements for each meal, belly play, different body positions while eating

ALMS M4 GIF 1.gif

ALMS M4 GIF 2.gif

ALMS M4 GIF 3.gif

ALMS M4 GIF 4.gif

ALMS M4 GIF 5.gif

ALMS M4 GIF 6.gif

ALMS M4 GIF 7.gif

ALMS M4 GIF 8.gif

ALMS M4 GIF 9.gif

ALMS M4 GIF 10.gif

ALMS M4 GIF 11.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Maxkapaciti

We all know that with stuffing sometimes you get sick. And some of us love that. I wish there were more videos like this. I'd buy them all. Awesome effort here!

Link to review

And somehow at the end of it all you’re able to eat even MORE and including a huge fatty portion of pasta. Enough for four people!! That speaks for itself and is worth the price of the video alone to see you stuffing yourself with all that rich pasta. Amazing. Definitely my favourite stuffing videos ever ❤️

Link to review