8 Screenshots

About This File

Shar’s been busy eating! She scoffs pizza and tells you all about her new Gaining shakes. She loves them! 

Shar shows off her growing thighs and growing belly.. she shows you her new stretch marks and how fast she’s recently outgrown her denim shorts.

Shar chugs pop.. she burps and jiggles her fat, stuffed, bloated belly!

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Craggers21

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I've said it before! nobody does it better than Goddess shar ! This Video is pure Sexxxy from start to finish!!! 

Majestic profile view to open !! Absolutely smashing a seriously sexxxy white tied top and absolutely shredding her combat shorts, as she stuffs in her o so Sexxxy way, she slowly reveals how big her incredible belly, Bum, thighs and hips have got, with some brilliant camera angles and doesn't even mention her boobs lol which look incredible too. The two tigers flanking her on the wall behind somehow making the scenes even sexier.

After a huge stuffing shar bombs a gaining shake at rapid pace, showing her huge proud Sexxxy belly off after every massive gulp.  She then finishes with Chicken dippers and fanta carressing her sexxy hugely stuffed belly to the max, and a sexxxy punchline to finish the video in fine style. Absolutely amazing Video . 

hope you have an ace Holiday shar. 

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

5 stars as always.  Buy this vid!

Shar shows off her new weighty curves from so many delicious angles in this vid, bingeing on dominos, pop and then a 1.1k calorie shake, she literally balloons before your eyes on her relentless mission to jiggly joy and her ambition to be an eye-poppingly massive goddess with huge jiggly curves that bounce uncontrollably with every hefty step she takes.

Shar is the most exciting, refreshing thing to happen to the gaining/BBW scene.  This video more than anything, shows that in spades! This transformation is a brave and courageous thing to put ones self through, especially considering doing it for such a public audience, huge respect Shar!

Shar has hit BIG new heights in her weight, size and notability her width - that chassis is seriously WIDE now; her ass, hips and thighs are now humongous.  That once-slender pretty face is now as round as can be with a cute double chin and puffy cheeks, Shar is now closing in on 300lbs faster than ever and looking ever more majestic and natural as a full-on BBW.

Link to review
Howard Roark

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Shar,

Thanks for the great video. It is amazing how much girth you have added to your torso. You are deep, thick, and wide. Your developing second chin has combined with your rounder cheeks as a result of your 100 pound gain that your lips are no proportionate with your face. I remember when I first saw you after you got your lip treatment, I thought that they were a bit large for your face. Now it is clear that you had a plan. The view of you with your legs up in the air with the straps cutting into your chub is priceless. It would be nice if next time you could walk around a bit so we could see you from the back. Your hips look like they are really starting to get wider. I know I have asked for it before, but you have to have a weigh in and measuring video on your calendar.  If anyone likes sincere burping, this is a must have video. How often are you drinking weight-gain shakes? While they seem to be helping augment your gain, it is also clear that you are doing what you can with regular food.

Thanks

Link to review
Ukboi87

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Not even going to give spoilers, just buy it. Now. Then Watch it.Many times. Holy shit. 😍

Link to review
Emmaaa

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar looks sooooooo huge in this one, it's insanely sexy! We get to see her from all angles...... absolutely 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤤🤤🤤🥇

Link to review
Residentsteven

9 of 10 members found this review helpful 9 / 10 members

I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you that you need to check out this latest shar update asap, I love how big shars belly looks 😍 I like that you added different things in this clip from chugging pop to showing us your wobbly thighs then eating what I expect is your regular domino’s meal then chugging your latest fav gaining shake plus big burps 🐷. Can’t wait to see how much bigger that belly’s going to get and with Christmas on the horizon I wonder if we will see Eleanor the greedy elf return to eat everything she sees. 5 star update shar.

1DF2C102-B9F9-4603-A138-B988A9F00AB5.gif

Link to review
ronin76

10 of 11 members found this review helpful 10 / 11 members

Shar is looking big here! She stuffs her belly with pizza and chicken and pop looking fatter than ever. There are some great angles in this video too that show how fat Shar’s thighs and big bum are growing. 

After she’s got herself looking well stuffed she still gulps down a gainer shake with one small complaint that it ONLY has a little over 1,000 calories in it. Oh Shar! That’s why you are amazing!

The last few minutes are my favorite when after all of that Shar still sits down with her belly looking massive and eats and drinks some more. By the End she looks ready to pop as she caresses her round belly and hips. 

Link to review