8 Screenshots

About This File

Shar’s been busy eating! She scoffs pizza and tells you all about her new Gaining shakes. She loves them! 

Shar shows off her growing thighs and growing belly.. she shows you her new stretch marks and how fast she’s recently outgrown her denim shorts.

Shar chugs pop.. she burps and jiggles her fat, stuffed, bloated belly!

GS X x 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Damn you make it very hard to not buy your stuff. Idk what got into you lately, but that greediness is off the charts and it’s soo fucking hot. You should just stuff yourself in every video like the good piggy you are. And then at the end go like crazy eating fast with an already full bloated tummy idk how you do it I’m in love. 😍❤️🙏

I believe this is a continuation video? After buying it i realized i already had it.. But i do believe, she added more recent footage to compare how much fatter she is!? You do make the best vids hun, i can honestly say i dont pay for anyone else's vids! Your my one and only!!! Lol 

Not sure How this one got by me but I had to grab it, I love to see nothing more than you Stuffing your Face to your Limits Moaning Bursting out of your clothes and Burping Out of Control Always Love seeing you post new stuff keep These coming Please 😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.