All Day Massive Stuffing Part Three: Ice Cream

$14.99

(1 review)

10 Screenshots

About This File

The third installment of an incredible FOUR meal ALL DAY stuffing voyage! Join me on the ultimate day of gluttony, four HUGE meals, resulting in one very VERY upset, very VERY bloated tummy! Another custom commission from an admirer that wanted to push me to my limits and then even farther! This was the most food I had ever set out to finish in a single day and I was so excited to throw myself full force at this endeavor, the theme for the day was dairy overload to induce a stomachache and lots of gassy embarrassing farts; I kickstart my day with an super cheesy extra large pizza (and 2L of soda), then move on to an extra large milkshake and 6 hotdogs, then its ice cream time with 2 pints of ice cream, and finishing off the day with the heaviest meal of all, two huge dinner portions of extra saucy alfredo pasta!

The third video in the series covers meal three (ice cream pints); after already stuffing my face TWICE, I'm still feeling pretty full when I greedily dig into my third meal of the day two creamy calorie loaded pints of ice cream. I decided to start with the heavier of the two pints, and it is a delicious chocolatey heaven, the sweet melty bites filling up my already so bloated belly, causing it to cramp up and ache something fierce. All of this dairy is really wrecking my insides and I keep exploding in bouts of rumbly loud farts, I eat all I can of my delicious ice cream treat and give my badly abused stomach a rest before submitting it to even more of my greed!

Includes: facestuffing/bellystuffing, lots of burping, lots of farts, before and after measurements for each meal, belly play, different body positions while eating

ALMS M3 GIF 1.gif

ALMS M3 GIF 3.gif

ALMS M3 GIF 4.gif

ALMS M3 GIF 6.gif

ALMS M3 GIF 7.gif

ALMS M3 GIF 9.gif

ALMS M3 GIF 10.gif

ALMS M3 GIF 11.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hank Scorpio

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

After two MAMMOTH meals it’s a wonder you’re able to continue to eat even more! What a glutton you are but I absolutely love it and really appreciate what you’ve done ❤️ Not only did you eat a ton of pizza and hot dogs but you’ve now stuffed yourself with even more dairy and get totally stuck in to two huge tubs of calorie laden ice cream. Truly incredible. No wonder it wrecked your insides but I love you for doing this despite that. You’re amazing ❤️

Link to review