All Day Massive Stuffing Part Two: Hotdogs and Milkshake

$19.99

(1 review)

10 Screenshots

About This File

The Second part in an incredible FOUR meal ALL DAY stuffing voyage! Join me on the ultimate day of gluttony, four HUGE meals, resulting in one very VERY upset, very VERY bloated tummy! Another custom commission from an admirer that wanted to push me to my limits and then even farther! This was the most food I had ever set out to finish in a single day and I was so excited to throw myself full force at this endeavor, the theme for the day was dairy overload to induce a stomachache and lots of gassy embarrassing farts; I kickstart my day with an super cheesy extra large pizza (and 2L of soda), then move on to an extra large milkshake and 6 hotdogs, then its ice cream time with 2 pints of ice cream, and finishing off the day with the heaviest meal of all, two huge dinner portions of extra saucy alfredo pasta!

This second video covers meal two (milkshake/hotdogs); Once I'm ready I get right back at it with my giant milkshake and half a dozen hotdogs, I polish off half of my milkshake almost immediately! It's been SO long since I let myself indulge this much in diary laden treats and I've forgotten just how GOOD ice cream can be, even after I end up pushing myself too hard swallowing huge mouthfuls of messy chili covered hotdogs and vomit a little, I have to go back to finish the last bit of my milkshake, a true piggy never lets a treat go to waste after all ~

*WARNING: this clip contains farting and one instance of vomiting*

Includes: facestuffing/bellystuffing, before and after measurements for each meal, lots and lots of burping, farts, one instance of vomiting, belly play, different body positions while eating

* Review all FOUR videos in my Massive All Day Stuffing series and message me to get your choice of ANY FIVE of my other videos! *

ALMS M2 GIF 2.gif

ALMS M2 GIF 5.gif

ALMS M2 GIF 8.gif

ALMS M2 GIF 9.gif

ALMS M2 GIF 11.gif

ALMS M2 GIF 6.gif

ALMS M2 GIF 7.gif

ALMS M2 GIF 10.gif

ALMS M2 GIF 3.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.