8 Screenshots

About This File

Fuck this stupid diet!! I was supposed to go work out with a friend this morning, but I cancelled my work-out because my belly was growling and demanding more food, and I can't say no to a couple snacks.. okay.. over 4,000 calories of snacks.. With my workout clothes still on, I begin stuffing my chubby cheeks! Instead of dieting I'm doing the exact opposite - making myself even chubbier! 

First I chug 2 boost weight gain shakes, then I chug a carton of melted Ben and Jerry's ice cream - mmmm. I dig into a bag of Hawaiian Barbecue flavor kettle chips aggressively - periodically showing off my round gurgling potbelly as it grows! You can hear the gurgles and moans coming from my round gut even without a microphone directly against it. I can't stop rubbing and jiggling my big belly, and I show it off for you at every angle. Flash forward an hour, it's getting dark and I'm still ravenous and starving for more. I take out 2 more weight gain shakes to chug, but after pouring the second one my stomach starts to hurt really bad... my face contorts in pain and discomfort - I think I'm gonna be sick.. 

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.