5 Screenshots

About This File

I have been CRAVING French fries for days, I can barely hold my excitement to eat when I get my order, once I get my food in my hands all I can think of is how badly I need to stuff my face right then, I pull over and park in a busy parking lot and start going to town on my yummy food.

I start eating and before you know it I’m done with my food and all I can do is start rubbing and feeling my sexy growing gut, I don’t care about who sees me or what they think. I’m so turned on by how Much of a fat pig I’m turning into. All I can think about is my next fattening meal and how I want every calorie to make me fatter. 

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I use to check out your vids on YouTube and I’m so glad you are on here now. This is an excellent car stuffing you have gained so much since your old vids your belly almost touches the steering wheel 😍. Couple of great burps in this too, can’t wait to check out more of your vids soon.

Link to review