5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch a food **, painfully stuffed and bloated piggy moan about how full she is, while continuing to stuff more cream filled donuts into her greedy mouth and guzzle more beer. At the start of the video, I'm wearing the shorts and button up "queen" shirt from my submissive donut stuffing series, and it is clear how much weight I've gained since then. I've really been letting myself go lately, and it shows. I tell you about the several courses of dinner I've already had, moan, belch, and keep on shoving food into my face. I have to pop the button on my shorts and take them off, because my thighs are so fat they cut off the circulation now, even unbuttoned. I spend the rest of the video in my thong and shirt, which has ridden up over my fat, bloated, straining gut. Lots of triggers like "I'm getting so fat..." "So full, feels soooo good!" and "I overdid it...." as I moan and rub my aching belly and burp some more, and reach for another...

I overdid it, but I can't stop.1.jpg

I overdid it, but I can't stop.2.jpg

I overdid it, but I can't stop.3.jpg

I overdid it, but I can't stop.4.jpg

I overdid it, but I can't stop.5.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bellydance4me

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Now this is really going above and beyond! If you’re into clips where models push their limits and let’s face it who isn’t, this is definitely the clip to buy!! Everything is pushing it’s limits from her jeans my word they knees a round of applause for holding on for dear life they look like they’re literally about to bust at the seams,. She seams to be expanding with every mouthful literally spilling out of them threatening to Danny right burst out of them in a way you could only dream would happen in the middle of a busy restaurant! Once free a d clearly in discomfort she is just willing herself to go further pushing more and more inside herself and those groans it genuinely sounds like she feels she might explode at any moment and yet she eats and eats more and more!! I genuinely don’t know if or how she’d be able to stand up after that, I suspect she may be left there like a beached whale for a while yet!!

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So, even though what I'm about to say might sound hyperbolic, I want everyone to know I'm 100% not exaggerating when I tell you all that this clip is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. Like, in my whole fucking life. In all my years on this Earth, nothing has ever turned me on so much and gotten me so hard. I completely, totally mean that with absolute sincerity. Bella is the absolute sexiest, most divine being in the universe, and she demonstrates that daily, but I've never seen her demonstrate it more than she does here. But even beyond that, she's just so good at making videos. She's got everything a person into feederism could ever want to see in a video. A big, gorgeous belly, the biggest tits you've ever seen, an ass the size of a planet, thighs that could kill anyone who got between them, and she displays it all to the greatest effect in this video. Plus she always has the sexiest moans, the sexiest burps, the sexiest dirty talk, she always eats enough food for a family, and she's always so in the zone. More so here than anywhere else I've seen, which is saying a lot, because she's always 100% in the zone every single time. So, hopefully that'll convince you all to buy this clip, because it deserves to be seen by everyone.

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another over-the-top sexy video from Bella! She is visibly bigger than ever, and the close-ups really show off how massive her belly is becoming (so round and heavy as she leans back on the bed to support herself). She's bursting out of her clothing. Can't wait to see her pop those buttons!

The video begins with Bella already stuffed -- she admits that she has totally overdone it. But she can't stop. She is such a greedy, hedonistic pig that nothing matters other than stuffing herself more and more and more. So she continues -- because she simply can't stop -- and shows off her huge, voluptuous belly, her luxurious breasts, her massive thighs, and her full, round, voluptuous face (which really betrays how much she has overdone it here). Enormous belches and groans tell you how overstuffed she is. What a sexy, sexy fat pig Bella is becoming. Thank you, Bella!

Link to review