[50% OFF]Fat School Gym Teacher Blackmailed and Humiliated

$8.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

She is a gym teacher that long ago stopped paying too much attention at the calories eaten and exercise made. People are poking her and teasing her for being so fat and unfit due to her job... 

One day she went back home after work, and tired of feeling shitty she decided checking out those webcam chats online, to show off this new side of her. She was pretending to stuff herself making sexy poses and moaning, when suddenly... the Principal! Shit! 

She turns the computer off as fast as she could but not fast enough: the Principal had screenshots of her little adventure and has some dirty plans for them. He sent our fat gym teacher the pictures and a message "be there tomorrow with food. I'm gonna teach you how to be a real pig". 

This is where our video starts (clears throat): 

Our teacher called off of work because she was very nervous about what happened last night. She is sitting on her couch, enjoying many sweet treats when her best friend calls. She tells everything that happened with the Principal and stuff herself coming to a conclusion that it's better to do what asked....

Now, it's 23:30. Our fatty teacher is already on bed dreaming about chicken pies.... the door rings and its a delivery guy with a huge amount of food and a note "did you forget our date?"

That's it, she had enough. The principal is crossing all the lines... she then go to her "blackamail date" believing it's going to be the last time. 

WARNING!! There is a HUGE fart (3 seconds long, sorry), if you are not into that, its around 18 min. 

The second half, is filmed with the same camera but I put the light "worse" because the idea was a webcam date. 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Man oh man am I glad I finally got to check this one out! The creativity, the gluttony, the sexy outfit that leaves nothing to the imagination, and if you are a lover of gassy girls, this is must watch! 

The video starts with her explaining that she is being blackmailed by someone that saw her on a webcam. She is a gym teacher at a school and doesnt want to lose her job, so she agrees to do cam session with the guy where he wants her to eat for him.

She puts on an extremely ill fitting pink top ans bottom, with her whole ass being exposed practically as well as her belly. She has a bag full of food, which she then shows to the guy on cam, and with great reluctance, she begins to eat.

2 burgers, 2 fries, a soda and dessert cakes are what she must eat, all while having her belly tied up to make a double belly look. She complains, but she manages to eat quite alot for being full. This girl is never really full.

My fave part of this clip is around 17-18 minute mark, she lets out a huge fart. Possibly the best one Ive ever heard during a stuffing vid. She also rips huge burps throughout this clip. Even if gassy girls aren't your thing, this clip has a little something for everyone and is guaranteed to deliver. Money well spent. This idea needs to continue, and I have some ideas in mind for sure

Link to review
Chevalier

Had a lotta fun with this.  Once you take your time, things get cooking.  Nice touch, with the best food for this hefty honey :).

tfgpthebestfood.thumb.png.5b1a3a8a259253636f1100f0984af891.png

Thatfatguineapig seductively shifts her weight and is busted for being seductive online.  Nice roleplay skit on the phone too 🥰.

tfgpweightshift.thumb.png.a116fd8a8a5fafde08df93d01bf29b12.pngtfgpweightshiftside.thumb.png.253de2776ac8f7d8469bda451bd7d94e.png

For the added touch that Thor shirt reminds me of Fat Thor from Avengers Endgame.  Pleasant way to spend a half an hour honestly.

I like this main addition here with this bubble in the background, kinda as though TFGP is filling herself up with food and can't resist putting on more.  Sexy pink outfit too, with a band to give her a lovely double belly; I love how it's barely visible and the seductive jiggling at the end is quite tempting.

tfgpbubble.thumb.png.bede5f2cf91ac1517b7d7b7f11d8ea88.png

Thanks for that fart warning, your career is still safe ;), twice as loud/long as this campaign fail known as fartgate

Link to review
Ilvg

Start to finish sexy. Especially when she ties the robe belt around her belly and it just disappears into her fat. Plenty of sexy belches, belly rubs, and eating. Oh and the fart was cute as hell definitely recommend.

Response from the author:

🥰

Link to review