5 Screenshots

About This File

It's my birthday. I'm 25 and this is my second birthday cake so far so I thought I'd be kind enough to share it with you. 

I loved shoving my face in this messy chocolate cake once I got over the fear of getting covered in chocolate. 

I'm challenging myself this year to see how many birthday cakes I can devour... my goal is at least 26. 

Do you think I'm up for that challenge. Stay tuned, and brace yourself for the ride  

All the love and hugs

CC x

ps I hope you enjoy this video - consider it my birthday gift to you.

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

God damn she makes a complete pig of herself in this vid. You can see her demolish an entire cake and then greedily licking the container clean. The hottest shot is her belly hanging in between her huge thighs when she sits on all 4s. It's just mesmerizing!

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CC gets on her knees for some birthday cake! The camera pans to her immense rear end and gives you a birds eye view of her on the floor going to town on the cake. Her giant gut is seen hanging to the floor between her tree trunk-like thighs. CC dutifully finishes off the cake and licks the pan clean for you.  Happy Girthday indeed!

Link to review
zakstabbinsr5

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You're amazing! Definitely worth buying! So beautiful! Can't wait for the next one!

Response from the author:

I'm glad you liked it as I loved shoving my face into this cake! 😉😏

Link to review