I was never supposed to be this fat...But now I can't stop

$7.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I was never supposed to be this fat. I could never imagine being as huge as I am now. I had lost 60 pounds only to now have gained more than 100 back! I am such a pig that I can't help it and am starting to accept that I will only grow bigger and bigger.

Other Files from xxcandisheaxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

plushush

Candi may claim she wasn’t meant to become this fat, but she makes for such an insanely sexy glutton that I can’t help but think that it’s fate. She already looks huge here, but I already can’t wait for her to keep growing 😍

Link to review
Guest David_I

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing video!  I was a huge fan of you talking about you getting bigger.  If you release more videos like this, I will buy them!

Link to review
bozak

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Amazing!  As a long time admirer of Candi, I can tell you that she's never been more voluptuous and sexy as she is now.  If a sultry voiced beautiful woman showing and describing her journey of an expanding body is something you're interested in, you will not be disappointed in this video.  5 stars!

Link to review