Sexy chubby girl in your 🚗✨

$5.99

(11 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I'm a sexy chubby girl in your car! 🚗

I can't stop playing with my round squishy belly!

I think it looks soft and super cute!! 

Where are you taking me, now?💋💋💋

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

snappishkebab

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Si tratta di uno dei video che più adoro della Wendy!

Lo scenario è meraviglioso quanto semplice: una macchina!

Più volte me lo sono rivisto perché capita,nella vita di tutti i giorni, di guidare tra il traffico e tra lo stress generale della routine.

Questo video mi permette di distendermi ogni volta che mi tocca fare un viaggio forzato al volante.

Questo perché immagino di avere questa bellissima donna sul sedile accanto che,con le sue movenze magiche,risalta al meglio tutta la bellezza del suo corpo.

Wendy si presenta un maglia attilata che contiene a malapena tutta la sua debordante pancia.

Si presenta con parte della sua ciambellona al vento e con i jeans già sbottonati.

Se questo non basta un sorriso malizioso della serie "Si,guardate quanto sono dispiaciuta di essere grassa!" vi proietta totalmente su di lei.

Non dico altro perché il video va visto,ma è l'anticamera meravigliosa di un'esperienza totalmente ammaliante.

Ogni volta che siete stressati in macchina,guardate questo video e la negatività evapora prestissimo!

Response from the author:

You Are The Best GIF

Link to review
Guest Saladtomato

It's a dream to find a girl like this in a car! For people who wants to keep on dreaming

Thank you ❤️🥰

Link to review
NorthernWizard

Deeply intimate but in a casually every day fashion.

Thanks!😘

Link to review
Guest Teichert

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

In Act 2, Scene 2 of Romeo and Juliet, R says “see how she leans her cheek upon that hand / o, that I were a glove upon that hand / that I might touch that cheek”...watching this video I wanted to exclaim that I wish I were the ring upon Wendy’s finger, that I might touch that belly!! 

No one’s belly flows as beautifully as Wendy’s; it’s like a river composed of sweet cream, and she caresses and explores it so wonderfully. Highly recommended! 

play books GIF by CBC 

Thanks!💌

Link to review
Campbell Brown

Such a sexy, heartwarming smile! The palpable enjoyment you show as you delicately covet your curves makes this video really hot. I wouldn’t know whether to hit the brakes or the accelerator...

Thank you!♥️

Link to review
Jo77

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Amazing 

Thank you! 💜

Link to review
Guest Blarn

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Super sexy as always!

Thank you!🧡

Link to review
Guest Orione

Bellissima!!

Grazie 🌈

Link to review
1mini1

Here is the beautiful Wendy, such a beautiful face and gorgeous figure to match... Such lovely wide hips and full belly on display and getting some well deserved attention...... :wub:

Long may Wendy's curves develop in order that more attention can be given to her cute figure and curves in the future..

To answer the question - I would take her back to the restaurant for some figure enhancing dessert and afters.... To make sure that top does not fit anymore...

Thank you! 🎈

Link to review
VorheesJackson

This is one of the hottest girls on the web! So glad to see her triumphant return. Her beautiful smile and thick chunky hips and belly are too hot!

Thank you! 🌼

Link to review
Guest JustDoEat

What a beautiful belly, continue well, you become more and more beautiful 😋

Thanks! 💖

Link to review