🎄 Feel the Curvage holiday spirit! Click HERE 🎄 ×

Extreme Stuffing | Over My Limit 🤢

$5.99

(6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

After eating Wareniki for lunch (not filmed) I smoked one happy cigarette and thought it would be nice to try stuffing myself again until my body rejects the food. 

I ordered 40 nuggets, two milkshakes, two big burgers (only ate one of them) and I tried eating as fast as possible. Well in the end the milkshake doesn’t want to stay in.. 

My camera work is bit crappy here, but I really just wanted to do the challenge 🙈 I also try to keep all the kcals in for my big weight goal but it was so sexy to feel my body being uncomfortable full 😍

Update:

While uploading this clip I had to throw up completely and I am still sick 😋 I did so good today 💦

Edited by Baby Yaga

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hoofdstedeling

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Bruh. The lighting in this video is amazing. And then I havent even started about what Baby Yaga is wearing. Reading the video description you already know she's going to be eating a looot, but damn- from how into it she is, to how she goes further than her body can accept, and to then see her fighting against everything coming up and puking all those precious kcal out- so damn hot.

Response from the author:

Thank you ❤️

Link to review
Moose27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely loved this clip! I have been looking for a feedee that will eat until she pukes and you did not disappoint. It was so sexy, watching you eat to the point you puked up some of it definitely want to see more of this content. Hopefully this will not be the last video.😈❤️😍

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
loveufatty

Holy shit. What a clip. I love your panties with those red ribbons. 😍 They fit your big fat belly so well. I would have preferred thought that you wore a matching bra instead of those stickers. I don't know maybe it's just me, but I think that would have looked even hotter.

But WOW! 🤯 I never thought that you could eat so much that you have puke. I can't imagine how full you must have been and how it felt to puke that out. 🥵 You ate so fast and so much that it was just too much for your stomach. I find it so impressive that you eat beyond your limits. 😮 And even when it wanted to come out, you drank more of the mikshake until your body couldn't take it anymore and you had to puke it out. 🥵 That was so hot to see you fighting against your own body 🥵 and it clearly shows how much you're into it. Thank you so much. You did such a good job and you can be very proud of yourself. 🥰

Thank you! ❤️

I will wear matching lingerie next time ❤️

Link to review
Fjcrb

Echt Respekt dass du das durchgezogen hast zu fressen bis du kotzen musst 🥰🥰

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
DeutscherLöwe

Yes yes yes 😍 watching you struggle but still pushing stuff inside your gut is just super sexy 😍 the ultimate goal for me was the milkshake coming out of your greedy throat again. 💦💦💦

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
SSBBWforMe

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Normally I prefer leaving the food in but it was incredible hot watching you ovestuff yourself 🔥

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review