7 Screenshots

About This File

Casey had a doctors visit last week and one again disappointed her doctor. She has been seeing her doctor for years, meaning she has been seen at all weights - during her eating disorder, her fitness phase, and now her big fat fabulous addiction to food. Her doctor is so concerned now, after 100+ lbs, that she even suggests weight loss surgery. Casey shares with you her new updated weight and is beaming with pride. She stuffs her fat face while telling you all about how she promised her doctor, yet again, that she would TRY to lose weight. Try? We all know that’s impossible for this fucking fat pig. She’s going to be immobile before we know it. Her doctor has no clue what’s coming next. Watch Casey explore her body for you, telling you what feels fatter than before and what she is noticing as she grows. She’s looking bigger and bigger in each video lately.  This is a longer video that starts off with  describing the doctors visit and reaction while eating and ends with so much sexy, flabby, stuffed belly play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge -  @shmedly45 and @Matthew Malacara - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

There is nothing like watching @Curvage Casey pile in pizza as she discusses one of her amazing doctor visits! So naughty and so fat, Casey lies to her doctor that she will try to lose weight! Ha! Silly doctor thinking fat Casey would EVER lose weight! Watch her show off her amazing growing body as she gets so turned on by all of this! Cant wait to watch each of her doctor installments, while she grows bigger and bigger....and bigger! Some day the doctor will come visit Casey in her giant bed! 😈

Link to review
ZAIZEK

the talk, the eating, the laugh the look of Caseys evergrowing body, cant get enough of her beauty, 

Link to review
swimmer9206

Agree with everyone, it's great hearing her doctors reactions! Everything jiggles even with the slightest movement. You can tell she's really fattened up! 

Link to review
Grandfeeder

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You can see how turned on she gets lying to her doctor saying she'll TRY and lose weight. We all know Casey can't control her gluttony, it's only a matter of time before she blows up and is hardly recognizable to her doctor. There is nothing hotter than watching Casey jiggle her growing body while eating pizza😍

Here's to the next hundred pounds Casey 😍😘

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest grateful

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Must agree with everyone here. For me, it is a pleasure to see this beautiful and bright woman

who is obviously enjoying the process of getting fat so quickly,  really talk it up just so perfectly.  ❤️

Love watching her grow and hearing about it!  😍

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
shmedly45

This beauty’s belly and body can’t stop growing! Such an amazing vid discussing her encounters with her amazing weight gain. I wonder how much pizza could fit into that expanding tummy. Toward the end, there is some amazing belly play that was nearly too hott to handle. Very sexy witnessing it shake and jiggle without using her hands.

Congrats on this babe reaching her highest weight! A must watch to find out how much she has grown. Cannot wait to continue to admire new goals and milestones. 

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Matthew Malacara

That is such a hot story! Just wait until you become even larger what she'll say! I feel like the whole time you were in the room lying about trying all you could think about was how much pizza can I fit into this big belly right now.

These videos are truly amazing and never seem to go down in the quality, keep it up Casey!

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Dl1998

😍❤Absolutely gorgeous! Casey you get sexier with every pound you gain! I can't wait to see your Dr's reaction when you become an SSBBW then immobile! You are so beautiful it's almost crazy! 

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review