11 Screenshots

About This File

Nikki needs a feeder and she wants YOU. 

I've gained a lot this year and I *love* it. But I want more! I want to be your little piggy and obey you. I want you to feed and fatten me. I can't wait to grow massive! 

I'll be a good, submissive piggy. I'll be greedy and lazy. I'll eat all the delicious food you bring me. Promise!

Come on, please let me be your piggy!

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a clip! Nikki once again proves why she is one of the best here. Wearing a too small bra and panties with some sexy straps that dig into her soft sexy curves, listen as she talks about her desires to be even bigger with your help. Watch as her belly pools out into her lap as she straddles the corner of the bed and asks you do you want to feed her (a rhetorical question for sure because every man here would be crazy to not want to lol) and talks about her body and how she wants to grow. She wants her belly to surge out even further into her lap and she wants her ass bigger as well (which Im hoping with her pearfect dimensions, it continues to be the biggest part of her.) 

She makes promises to be extra greedy and extra lazy, and she wants to be fed nonstop and is at your mercy. Nikki is a real dream come true. A bottom heavy sub girl who is into subs and anything else she can get her greedy hands on who is actively trying to gain weight and has a pearfect figure. I would love to be her feeder and after watching this clip, Im sure you would be feeling the same.

Lots of belly playing in this one as she taunts and teases you with the prospects of being her feeder. Lots of different angles to admire her skimpy underwear clad body as well from the front, side and my fave, behind 🍑🍑🍑. It will be nice to see these underwear in a few months time and see how much more they don't fit ;) Don't sleep on this one!

VideoCapture_20191027-224517.jpg

VideoCapture_20191027-224527.jpg

VideoCapture_20191027-224501.jpg

VideoCapture_20191027-224454.jpg

VideoCapture_20191027-224512.jpg

VideoCapture_20191027-224505.jpg

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you liked it. 😘

Link to review
gene parmesan

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

This clip is incredible! Nikki is so sexy as always. You can tell from her voice just how serious Nikki is about being a pig and growing fatter. She shows off her big fat ass and sexy stretch marks while she talks about how she wants her belly to hang. She smacks her belly while it sits between her massive thighs, hiding her panties, accenting just how fat she’s gotten this year. It’s always amazing to see a fatty who’s so serious about being a glutton and making her fantasies a reality. I can’t wait to see more of Nikki as her belly hangs lower and she gets more and more cellulite on her journey to 250+.

Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you liked it!

Link to review
FatFoox

Between her incredible curves and an outfit that excels at showing them off, this is one hell of a video! I can't recommend it enough! 😍

Thank you!! 

Link to review
bust9111

She needs food and money to keep growing guys.  She is the best and hottest woman I have ever seen!

Haha thank you! You're sweet :)

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Nikki needs a feeder and talks about how she’ll obey every request and get as fat as you want. She wants a bigger ass, wobbly belly and huge boobs, and she’ll get what she wants! If I was her feeder I’d invest in a scale that goes past 400😉❤️

I’ll check amazon for a new scale right away! 😍 Glad you like the video!!

Link to review