Chugging Coke and Mentos (Burps & Gassy)

$9.99

ย ย  (2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I did Chug the whole bottle of Regular 1.5 Coke and ate Mentos candies with it. I felt like I'm going to explode, my belly isย so bloated and GASSY. I can't stop BURPING๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Then I go all fours letting my massive belly touches the floor. I am loving more my body each day.

Please leave some review and Don't forget to rate this video. Kisses๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Note* Sorry for too much brightness in the mid of the clip.ย 

Other Files from Asian_Goddess

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is so sexy ๐Ÿ˜ I had no idea Asian Goddess could burp like that. It was a very nice surprise. She already ate her dinner before the video starts, so she is already stuffed. Then she manages to down a big bottle of Coke while eating Mentos throughout the video. Asian Goddess lets out some sexy burps, explains that she tastes her dinner when she belches, and talks about how fat she is getting ๐Ÿฝ She shows off all her fat, and gets down on all fours to show that her big belly can touch the floor. The whole video is amazing. 10/10 must-see

Response from the author:

Aww youโ€™re such a sweet baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ thank you so much for reviewing my video. I really appreciate this a lotโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review