[50% OFF]Biggest Bloating and Slush sounds

$7.99

(6 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

My first bloating memory comes from my childhood: I used to chug as much water as I could, till the coldness could be felt on my throat. Then I would walk shaking myself slightly to feel and hear all that water inside me "slush slush" was the sound of it. My granny would be alarmed and tell me that I should not do that, or my tummy would be distended like a watermelon...or worse!, like there were b**s!! 

Those words always had a different effect on my mind, and made me so much into that, that till these days it's one of my favourite feelings ever! 

I chug 6L (4 on camera and 2 off because of the batery :(( ). But I show you how it looks like after I have all that inside me. I will show you how round and big I look from many angles, rub my belly on my point of view and I make sure you can hear the noise of so much liquid I have put inside my gut, the so loved slush sound 🎈🎈🎈

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

nice video, but im really disappointed that i only got less than a min of slushing sounds(which is one of my fetishes). was hoping there would be a lot more slushing since you included it a lot in your video desciprtion

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Gadafy-- said:

nice video, but im really disappointed that i only got less than a min of slushing sounds(which is one of my fetishes). was hoping there would be a lot more slushing since you included it a lot in your video desciprtion

Aw! I didnt know it was someones fetish! It was my thing since a kid... lets do it this way: next one mooore slushing sounds. If you wanna message me telling what you expect?

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.