[50% OFF]Biggest Bloating and Slush sounds

$7.99

(6 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

My first bloating memory comes from my childhood: I used to chug as much water as I could, till the coldness could be felt on my throat. Then I would walk shaking myself slightly to feel and hear all that water inside me "slush slush" was the sound of it. My granny would be alarmed and tell me that I should not do that, or my tummy would be distended like a watermelon...or worse!, like there were b**s!! 

Those words always had a different effect on my mind, and made me so much into that, that till these days it's one of my favourite feelings ever! 

I chug 6L (4 on camera and 2 off because of the batery :(( ). But I show you how it looks like after I have all that inside me. I will show you how round and big I look from many angles, rub my belly on my point of view and I make sure you can hear the noise of so much liquid I have put inside my gut, the so loved slush sound 🎈🎈🎈

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nice, motivational shirt, We can try again always. Thatfatguineapig has so many wonderful dynamic views as she bloats with tons of drinks.

Things get quite massive here.

Screenshot_20191125-052520.thumb.png.a08f6d9feec72230850242381228e19f.png

Just a lovely sight to behold when comparing fullness as well. I also enjoyed that vid of her cleavage too.

Screenshot_20191125-052157.thumb.png.733334521df2d41644853a645a500049.pngScreenshot_20191125-052841.thumb.png.bc1f97a387127454e83554a651eebece.png

Simply put, 360 degrees of beauty, there's an angle for everyone. Also love her fingernails too.

Screenshot_20191125-053416.thumb.png.296b5ce45180414d78225990fa83e73c.pngScreenshot_20191125-052641.thumb.png.bdd9fcdcc00c1824869aec856b91ef3e.png

Link to review
Guest ThatFatGuineaPigLover

This is probably the best video she has made so far! She honestly has so much will power to want to grow and gain, it's so sexy. her angles are amazing (both the camera angles, and her body's curvy angles), i love watching her get bigger and bigger, she's truly committed ❤️ I cannot wait to see the 6L bloat video where the camera battery cooperates :)

Link to review
Mrjoecool234

Great video! 10/10 I love the way this girl is really pushing herself to gain. It's hot as shit. She pushes her limits far and beyond to gain and make great content. I've pretty much put like 50 bucks in to her vids and I just figured out about her 2 days ago. So I guess you can say I'm addicted to helping her get fatter. lmao. Anyway amazing video. I love mostly how she explains where and how she bloats and points out places where you'll notice she massive gut inflating and all the angles she shows off. As I said like 3 times now 10/10 will watch probably like 30 times.

Response from the author:

I'm so happy that you love it! Thank you for making me fatter!!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🤩

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

TFGP at it again! If you want to see a wonderful woman drink ungodly amounts of sugary drinks then this is for you.

Link to review
ms06zaku

I second Mrjoecool another great video this girls appetite for gaining is something else there is no stopping her!

Response from the author:

I don't think something would stop me now :)

Link to review