Dee weighs in and models last years dress

$5.50

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee is back with another weigh in! She is happy to continue making progress. She is wearing last years New Years dress and models it. She models the dress from different angles and rubs her growing body.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

6 of 9 members found this review helpful 6 / 9 members

(I had to knock off one star for the curvage watermark across the middle of the whole video... very distracting, please don't do that!).  I loved seeing you in that dress, Dee!  You are much bigger than last year of course.  I love how thick your arms are looking, and I love love love your big round belly... don't be ashamed of it, it's very sexy and womanly, embrace it and own it!  I love how wide your hips are bulging in the dress too!  I agree with you, you need to start gaining more weight faster, especially in your thighs, they need at least another 20 pounds to look really thick and sexy on you.  But with the holidays coming up, I know you can do it!  Just keep eating eating eating until you feel stuffed, then force yourself to drink a shake on top of it, to stretch out your stomach so you can eat more and more.  You're doing a fantastic job, Dee, keep going :)

Link to review