11 Screenshots

About This File

Casey went to a strip club the other night with her girlfriends for the first time and was amazed by the way the skinny little strippers moved their bodies. She asked them how she can learn to do it herself and they told her to practice on a chair. SO, Casey sits her big fat ass down to practice some stripper dance moves for you. She looks like such a fat pig trying her move her body in all the different ways. Casey gets so out of breath so fast as she bounces and twerks for you. She shows you what it could look like if she gave you a sexy lap dance. Casey even does some belly plops for you! What a fat cow. She's so turned on feeling that massive gut flop around. She gets so out of breath that she has to stop and then starts to eat her favorite snack like a true pig would.  I guess stripping is out of the question for this fatty, but it's okay, we don't want her burning too many calories anyway. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge -  @shmedly45 and @Matthew Malacara - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey strip dancing around a chair is a WONDEROUS sight! Seeing that big belly plop and jiggle all around is simple perfection....This was many MANY pounds ago....I wonder if she could do much of this now? Hehe. Whether she is 110, 160,215 or 285ish, Casey is ALWAYS the big belly goddess no one could say no to! LOVE this clip, Babe! 😘

Link to review
ZAIZEK

I would probably throw snackcakes and bags of dorritos instead of dollarbills at this hot stripper Casey ❤️ sexy positions and the cutest laugh ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest StirCrazy94545

Very nice, but we don't get to see her jiggle the ⁴He tattoo until 6:45

Link to review
Guest Ljj

I think you'd make a damn good stripper. That belly flying everywhere especially with how much bigger you are now. You'd just have to have different shifts because you wouldn't moving for that long without getting worn out lol. Very sexy though. Id throw money at ya for sure

Link to review
Guest Matthew Malacara

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don't think I've ever been so jealous of a chair...

Seeing Casey continue to grow is truly a pleasure and hope she revisits this idea as she blows up even more!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
shmedly45

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredible!!! 

At this point I should stop commenting that  this video is better than the last. It has been true for every single one. This is by far the hottest vid on Curvage. 

What would you pay to see the gorgeous Miss Casey at a strip club? This is as close as you’ll get, so make sure you give it a watch. There is a lot of “stripper practice” performed throughout. If only I could be in the chair she sits on and dances around. 

So hott to watch this beautiful babe struggle to catch her breath while exerting just a little bit of effort. Her face is filling out just like her big belly, and it is great! Do not miss out on this one!

Response from the author:

Always love your reviews! Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review