Fat As A Pig

$6.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I just can't stop growing. Every single day I eat more and more, and every day I keep inflating rounder and fatter, getting hungrier and hungrier. I officially give up, and I submit totally to gluttony. If I'm going to act like a pig, then I might as well start looking like one. I put on my little piggy costume, which doesn't even fit, and order a meal fit for a family from Pizza Hut and devour the entire thing. An entire large works pizza and and full order of cinnamon rolls inhaled inside my fatter than ever belly while I tease myself for becoming such a tubby sow! I get a little messy and gassy too and let out some truly sinful burps while fattening myself up. None of my old friends would even recognize me anymore.....oh well, time to go full hog and REALLY let myself go!

-- Watch helpless glutton Beauregarde tease and fatten herself up for a full 45 minutes!

Watch the trailer here:

Other Files from Beauregarde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Feeder1038

Amazing I still really wanna give you belly rubs none stop as you fill up 

Link to review