4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty loves ice cream!

It's not just the sweet, creamy flavour that makes her so happy, its the thought of consuming such a calorie rich treat too. She has mixed together three of some of her favourite flavours; cookie dough, caramel and fudge brownie. All topped with a more than generous helping of whipped cream and the last of her colourful sprinkles. 

Come watch Kitty enjoy one of her greatest gaining assets; rich, creamy, sweet, calorie pumped ice cream. A fat girl just can't resist!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

KP started on Curvage as an absolute drop-dead super-gorgeous mega-beauty, and looks more and more amazing with each new video and each new pound she adds. I tend to now think of her weight-gain as added pounds of beauty, as much as added pounds of lovely, jiggly curviness. Kitty's gain has got to be the most beautiful I've ever seen – simply because her physique and genetics seem to be absolutely PERFECT for it (by which I mean that there is an absolutely perfectly balanced distribution across her entire body).

This video starts off by demonstrating that point: Kitty's massive belly is nestled between her genuinely breathtaking legs. The sheer width of her hips is amazing. She's looking slightly downwards, which showcases her double-chin (probably the cutest thing on the planet), and one lovely, padded arm is held up as she squirts cream. She's spoiling us (like she always does) by wearing a fantastic off-the-shoulder see-thru top, which shows off her awe-inspiring breasts and her rounded shoulders. Her skin is... what can I say?... flawless perfection.

But, as I've said before, it's not just the body. With KittyPiggy, it's never JUST the body. It's everything else: the hair, the makeup, the outfit, the super-cute personality, the things she says, her innate elegance even when shovelling ice cream into her pretty face, as she does here... This may sound silly, but I think KP makes seemingly insignificant things sexy and beautiful to watch. I loved, for example, the way she just tosses aside the squirty cream and sprinkles jar when she's finished with them. It's the way she eats her ice cream from an absolutely huge mixing bowl with a big spoon, rather than from some dainty little bowl with a teaspoon. It's the way she hugs the bowl to her body like she's in love with it.

A beautiful video from the absolute BEST model on the internet.

Link to review
Heavyhitter

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

BEST...STUFFING...VIDEO...EVER!😲!🤤!😃!😍!

Kitty looks SO HUGE and HOT it's UNREAL!!! If you've been wondering how she's packed on more BLUBBER then a BELUGA 🐳 this video will explain EVERYTHING!

Kitty ABSOLUTELY INHALES what must be at least 3 pints of ice cream mixed with whip/sprinkles in a GIANT bowl which looks tiny next to her SWOLLEN gut 🍧🍦🍨

You can LITERALLY see new stretch marks FORMING and MANY others EXPANDING as Kitty's belly continuously EXTENDS further and further outward 🤰

Kitty's face is looking SOOO SOFT!!! Her jaw is COMPLETELY buried under CHUB, and her chin is BARELY noticeable as it is DISSAPEARING within her GROOooOOWING DOUBLE chin 💗

To think she started gaining only ONE short year ago is ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWING

💥💫🙃💫💥

THIS VID IS A MUST HAVE!!!

🔥🔥🔥🎞🎥🎬📽📼🔥🔥🔥

Link to review
1mini1

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Another really well presented video featuring the ever beautiful and cute KP. :wub:

Kitty looks absolutely amazing in this video as she prepares a huge bowl of fattening ice-cream favourites with cream and sprinkles - So fattening - yum... The mix of treats did not stay in the bowl for long.. So effortlessly and sensually consumed with the clear knowledge of where the excess calorie intake is going to be soon deposited...;)

Kitty's belly and hip girth is looking greater and greater with each new video - Or so it seems..... :D You get to see a gorgeously full and burgeoningly heavy belly that is increasing its shelf size all around Kitty's mid section. In fact her noted previous top belly roll seems to have now disappeared as her big heavy bottom tire roll consumes her lap with its girth and sheer size and weight... So, so sexy :wub:

For the ever increasing appetite for large capacity high calorie filled treats and stronger than ever cravings. Together with Kitty's consistent well presented and beautiful looks to the latest look of increasing belly, hip and upper body girth size and weight - Unbelievably sexy and clearly pushing that 300 plus scale rapidly as her weight causes her couch cushions to squeal under the ever increasing fattening load... :blink: Won't be long now before 350lbs and then beyond....:wub:

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

I LOVE this girl! She has the cutest giant belly spreading further and further! The cutest face, smile and little moans as she eats and eats! She cant get enough! She's just going to keep growing and growing.... and growing! Love you, Kitty! 🥰

Link to review
Guest laibach2000

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Absolutely gorgeous. I love how she hugs the bowl while feeding her face. Her body is ballooning like nothing ive ever seen. What an absolute Angel 

Link to review