6 Screenshots

About This File

Casey was feeling so naughty today. She was looking at herself and truly realized how much fatter she's gotten. That gut, those chins, and all her little rolls....she's blowing up again. She just moved into her new home all alone where she plans to really expand her girth since no one will be around to hold her back anymore. Casey crawls into bed to show off for you. She rubs that enormous fat belly of hers and tells you how amazing it feels weighing down on top of her fat pussy. She rolls that enormous body over and twerks for you in bed. Casey's belly is hanging down so much further now. It's bounces off her fat fucking pussy and turns her on like crazy. What a PIG. She plays with her fat ass for you and gets so out of breath that she has to lay down. Watch Casey's tummy wobble, wiggle, and jiggle as she shows you what it would look like if you were riding her. She hoists herself back up to finish showing off for you. Damn, Casey is bigger than ever. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge -  @Grandfeeder and @mcdorbandt - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

Casey can't stop getting fatter and now has the room and privacy to truly expand now in her new home! She shows off in her bed and talks super naughty as as she jiggles and bounces all her fat! @Curvage Casey is sooooo fucking adorable and you will NEVER regret buying this clip!! 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

perfect show off in different angles and positions what a night with Casey would be, so so hot!! 

Link to review
shmedly45

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Not only does Casey’s tummy seem to be growing, but her beautiful face/arms/and legs all seem to be catching up. What most would give to be on that bed under this beauty! 
Casey continues to increase her dirty talk as she describes her growth. As always, the belly play is nothing short of exquisite. Worth the purchase! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Matthew Malacara

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow wow wow...this new house is going to do wonders for that frame. That huge bulging gut is going to start overwhelming everything. Can't wait for a house warming stuffing, where you just pig out on everything around you :)

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love ❤️ 

Link to review