BIG BELLY MAMA GETS MCSTUFFED PT.2 IN HER CAR ♡

$10

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Big Belly Mama is back.... and stuffing her face TWICE IN ONE DAY !! 🐽🍔🍟🥤

This morning she stuffed her fat piggie mouth full of cake and chocolates, and then while she was out and about, she decided she was hungry ( as usual ) and stopped to park her car and stuff her face full of a big bag of McDonalds! 

Watch her pig out like the glutton piggie she is, fat talk and belly play while she makes room for her next bite ! 

Does she pour sauce on her big fat squishy belly and eat from it ???? I guess you'll have to see for yourself.  

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Eat Paydays

That shot of sauce on her big fat pale globe of dough is what made me buy this. Seeing her dip food on her sauce covered belly fat and eating it was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. EVER.

Probably because I've never seen a pig do this before. One of the most sexually stimulating videos of all time.

Link to review
AJ-Xander

Wow 😍! I was so turned on from beginning to end. I especially like watching BigBellyMama notice how turned on she is getting as she pours sauce on her round belly, jiggles it and stuffs yet another sauce-covered mcnugget into her greedy mouth. She is a fat greedy piggy and she (as well as a gazing bystander) acknowledges this thoroughly throughout the video. Stuffing away with absolute pleasure. And if you're wondering, she shows her face too. Must watch video!

Link to review