*SALE.SALE* BIG BELLY MAMA IS BACK AT STUFFING HER FACE AGAIN! ♡

$3.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Big Belly Mama is back.... and stuffing her face AGAIN !! 🐽🍰

Watch as she explains why she has been feeling the way she has lately about her body, stuffing her fat, glutton mouth with everything in front her to make her feel better. Talking between stuffing her face about her friends noticing her every growing belly. 

Shes a pig and she knows it, so she acts like one as she bends over to eat a big peice of leftover cake when no one is around. 

she moans, and groans while her belly grows and grows with burps in between mouthfuls of soda pop. 

COME SIT AND ENJOY HER, ENJOYING HER BIG SOFT HANGING BELLY...TRYING HER BEST TO GET IT huTO THE HANG SHE DESIRES. ♡💋

20191014_124224_3.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AJ-Xander

I can't get enough of Big Belly Mama! In this hot video, she is very expressive in how much she loves being a fat piggy. As with the review before me, I feel for her genuine, intense love for feederism and weight gain, something that can feeling lacking or fake with other models with similar content. She shoves cake in her mouth, moaning in pleasure and jiggling her belly, grabbing her sizable love handles while talking in between bites about how much fatter she wants to get and how much she enjoys being humiliated for being a gluttonous fatty. This girl is quickly becoming one of my favorite Curvage models and I highly recommend purchasing this clip to find out for yourself what makes her stand out among the rest. 

Link to review
Henke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

make sure to support this girl beacause this is a real stuffing video sensitive sexy all, like all her videos feels true, too often it's feels affected and fake but hers are not! Love her videos😍😍

Link to review