🎄 Feel the Curvage holiday spirit! Click HERE 🎄 ×

3 Screenshots

About This File

You want to hire a new personal assistant. Baby Yaga, a professional Feedee, comes into your office and applies for the job. You love her massive body, which is already outgrowing her clothes she chooses for the interview. 
You can’t resist and offer her ice cream.. 

(I wanted to try some more Roleplay ❤️)

Enjoy 😝

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hoofdstedeling

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I need you as my personal assistant, Baby Yaga.

You wont be able to leave your desk chair on your own after a while, but thats okay, that will just mean youre available 24/7 to assist me❤️

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
loveufatty

You need a new secretary, so you start looking for one. A beautiful young woman applies for this job. Her name is Baby Yaga. As the interview begins, you see Baby Yaga, coming in, but she looks much fatter than on her profile picture and her clothes have gotten so small now. Her jacket barely fits her too. 😍 You just can't resist and have to tell her that you like her fat body. 🥰 This definitely gives her a few extra points. You also want her to feel good, so you give her an ice cream. But oh no, she eats it up so fast and wants more. 😋 She even shows you a few more parts of her beautiful fat body and it's clear now that you can't let her go. You really have to hire her. She's the perfect person for this job. Monday will be the her first day of work. You can't wait to see her again. 🥰

This RP video was verry fun to watch and sounds like a little series that could be continued with your first day of work on Monday. 😊

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
DeutscherLöwe

I want to hire you and you will get everything you want 😈 until you are too fat to fit through the office door. You look fatter and fatter I am an absolute fan! 😈

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review