4 Screenshots

About This File

Tonight I'm gonna be your Naughty Rebel Schoolgirl😌😌🍭

What to Expect on This Video:

*If you like Britney's Songs I'm sure you are familiar with "Oops I did it again" Song, Watch me dance and interpret this famous Britney Hit song.

*If you have fetish with girls in uniform then this is perfect for you, this uniform was my REAL school uniform in our UNI just 3years ago and yes in Asia some schools are still requiring uniforms. This uniform is just right to me years ago but if you'll watch this video then you'll see how much I gained weight. Message me if you want to see me in my uniform 3yrs ago and I'll be really happy to send it to you.🥰

*is smoking also one of your fetish? If so... then your wait is over! Because this schoolgirl is a rebellion of course she has vices and one of them is smoking 

-If you hate smoking this video is still worth a try, just ignore the part of smoking because smoking makes the video of rebel schoolgirl more authentic😜

Please leave a Review and Reactions, I will very appreciate your support. Thank you😘😘😘

Other Files from Asian_Goddess

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.