6 Screenshots

About This File

When my roommate is away, I will be a fat fucking pig.

My roommate decided to go out for the evening so I decided I would park my big fat ass in front of the fridge and stuff myself. 

I sat on the floor, fridge open, and ate to my heart's content. I stuffed my belly full of pasta, chugged Coke (and burped!), and finished it all off with some yummy sweets. 

I love being a greedy gluttonous piggy!

I hope my roommate goes out more often...

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bust9111

Seeing Nikki in her pay place is really the best thing ever.  Hearing her voice and and personality is the greatest.  Keep eating Nikki!

Response from the author:

Thanks, I will!

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When the roommate is away, the piggy will play--- or in this case, stuff her gluttonous face! This is her first stuffing, and it was really sexy watching her eat. She sits down in front of the fridge with a small crop top or t shirt that perfectly exposes her big gut and some short shorts.

She starts off with a nice sized pasta bowl from the fridge. I like how she talks about how she loves being greedy and how she doesnt like to share. I love how she doesnt have to even warm the pasta. What a greedy piggy that she can't even take time to warm up the food. I love it. Spoonful after spoonful of pasta, and in between, she chugs some coke and man!! I am not lying when I say she has some of the sexiest burps from a curvage girl I have seen here. Big and loud. She definitely need to do a soda chugging video for sure.

She plays with her belly as she stuffs and once the pasta is done, she has dessert, which is a cannoli and some twix candy. 

This video shows that Nikki has a great knack for doing sexy stuffing videos. Her burping potential is amazing and I honestly think she wasn't even close to full after eating this. This is definitely one of her best clips to date and if you love burps, this is a must buy. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 😊

Link to review