6 Screenshots

About This File

When my roommate is away, I will be a fat fucking pig.

My roommate decided to go out for the evening so I decided I would park my big fat ass in front of the fridge and stuff myself. 

I sat on the floor, fridge open, and ate to my heart's content. I stuffed my belly full of pasta, chugged Coke (and burped!), and finished it all off with some yummy sweets. 

I love being a greedy gluttonous piggy!

I hope my roommate goes out more often...

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When the roommate is away, the piggy will play--- or in this case, stuff her gluttonous face! This is her first stuffing, and it was really sexy watching her eat. She sits down in front of the fridge with a small crop top or t shirt that perfectly exposes her big gut and some short shorts.

She starts off with a nice sized pasta bowl from the fridge. I like how she talks about how she loves being greedy and how she doesnt like to share. I love how she doesnt have to even warm the pasta. What a greedy piggy that she can't even take time to warm up the food. I love it. Spoonful after spoonful of pasta, and in between, she chugs some coke and man!! I am not lying when I say she has some of the sexiest burps from a curvage girl I have seen here. Big and loud. She definitely need to do a soda chugging video for sure.

She plays with her belly as she stuffs and once the pasta is done, she has dessert, which is a cannoli and some twix candy. 

This video shows that Nikki has a great knack for doing sexy stuffing videos. Her burping potential is amazing and I honestly think she wasn't even close to full after eating this. This is definitely one of her best clips to date and if you love burps, this is a must buy. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 😊

Link to review
bust9111

Seeing Nikki in her pay place is really the best thing ever.  Hearing her voice and and personality is the greatest.  Keep eating Nikki!

Response from the author:

Thanks, I will!

Link to review