Stuffing in Stripes

$7.49

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this 2 part video, 

I stuff myself with fast food until my gut sticks out. While I wear this skin tight striped mini dress, my stomach fills out with all the fatty calories I’m putting in it. Just imagine if I would wear this out to a buffet with you. I’d let you feed me while the dress keeps getting tighter. Ah I just love the feeling of being full and rubbing my big belly. FYI There’s a lot of burps, moaning, rubbing, and jiggling in this video just for you. Enjoy 🤗

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

BigBellyJudy has a 20-piece order of boneless chicken wings, mozzarella sticks (with lots of marinara sauce), a large order of fries, and a can of orange soda to wash it all down. She gets completely stuffed while wearing a skin-tight striped dress that she looks sooo good in 😍

Before she starts eating, Judy shows off her body, which is already huge prior to consuming this meal. As she stuffs herself, Judy rubs her belly, drinks orange soda, and lets out satisfying burps to make room for more food. She puts her belly on the counter, then shows off how fat she is from lots of different angles 😍😍 Judy tells you that she loves to feel full. She gets stuffed, drinks soda, rubs her belly and burps. Buy it to find out what happens next and see the whole thing unfold! 

Link to review
Joshua

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So sexy definitely a great vid I'd love to take you out to a buffet anytime and my hands would be all over that gorgeous gut of yours 😍

Link to review