6 Screenshots

About This File

I decided to get myself into leather pants that are two sizes too small for me and chug a 2 litre bowl of weight gain shake for your pleasure. 

I end up out of breath and unable to even lean forward to turn the camera off at the end! I even left that part in because I know how sadistic you can be. 

I want to do this again. and again. and again. until these pants rip from me. they already have started to rip and I'm looking forward to putting them on for you again soon! 

All the love and hugs 

CC xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Incredible video! Leather pants is another kink of mine so seeing CC wear them (if you can call how small and tight they are on her wearing them lol) is golden. They’re so tight and small that her massive belly and ass are practically falling out. She’s so damn flabby and her impressive rolls and stretch marks are all on display here. 

CC then manages to pack away a ton of weight gain shake, and in quick and impressive fashion too. She then parades her body around more for us and her belly is practically a double belly at this point! 

CC then takes her leather pants off and it’s basically a miracle of science that she is able to get them on or off. Definitely recommend this video! 

Link to review
D D

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Astounding video! The thightness of those leather pants, the moans and burps when she presses her full belly, her amazing voice, it all comes together to make this great video. The side view when she takes the pants off is so hot, she jiggles her ass a bit and you can see the top roll of her gut jiggle too. Overall sexy as hell, fully recommend this video!

Response from the author:

I'm super glad you enjoyed this what sounds like as much as I enjoyed filming it 😏

Link to review
CFH

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, another fantastic clip from the always amazing Chubby Cupcake. CC is looking as beautiful as always here and squeezed into tight leather pants? Next level! To be honest, writing a review for most of CC's stuff is somewhat difficult as the previews usually show you just how good the content is, but I figured it was probably worth putting a few words down anyway.

So we have the most stunning model, squeezing herself into tight leather pants and chugging an incredibly fattening shake - sold? You should be, this is fantastic. CC is looking as beautiful as ever as she chugs down this shake in the most incredible way, at one point I was distracted by watching her incredible belly jiggle and sway and didn't realise just how quickly she was working her way through the shake, its no wonder her belly is blowing up the way it is. Lots of playful jiggling, belly play and fat chat whilst she works her way through the shake which makes this video as special as all of CC's content. And the belly reveal... wow, amazing! You can see how stuffed CC is and how much of an effort it is to heave that enormous gut out of those pants but the pay off is exquisite, I'd love nothing more than to funnel gallons of that shake into that stunning belly until those leather pants burst off.

So as usual we have the beautiful CC making incredible content at a really good price, whats not to love?!

This review was hot 😏

Link to review
Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Chubbycupcake creates a whole lot of sexual tension with this leather outfit.  Her red eyeshadow and beautiful hair make an awesome match in heaven.

I enjoyed the confidence as she stretches her bra out.  Amazing how 1 frame can be immortalized.

brastretch.thumb.png.0e89486fb65b9ef91f3c47c747f6940b.png

All I can say is that preview pic is quite the trophy.  Always fun to compare.

Trophy.thumb.png.f3ba9c5d1173cba4b052c3bc35c11adb.pngCCTrophy.thumb.png.d3cb056142386a692f2da63cdc668222.png

The snapback sounds just make this a must-have for any collector :). The moans of fullness are definitely a wonderful way to resolve all that chugging.

I love the comparison to the dads trophy cartoon here! Great memory! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to review x

Link to review