9 Screenshots

About This File

This week Casey uploaded her 50th video! What a milestone for this big fat babe. This whole experience turned into more than she ever expected and she’s so thankful for your support so far. Casey sits down with you to stuff her fat face with a yummy lunch while telling you how good it feels. She talks about how eating has become something so sexual to her and how much bigger she hopes to get. There’s nothing holding her back lately and it shows. That belly is growing faster than ever. She eats like a pig all day long. This video is a classic eating and talking video followed by some belly play as always, Casey’s favorite. If you love to watch Casey just sit back and stuff her fucking face, then this video is for you. She wishes it was you rubbing that big fat gut. Enjoy.

This is a long video that would normally be priced higher around $10, but as a thank you for support throughout these past 50 uploads I've left it at a lower price ❤️ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to either me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge -  @shmedly45, @MarshallT, and @mharr304 - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is ALWAYS so delicious and this clip is no exception! Cum celebrate her 50th upload and watch her stuff herself. One of my favorite things to do is just lose myself in Casey's voice. She has my favorite voice of any model on Curvage and I can listen to her go on and on for hours ;) If you enjoy models being cute AF and stuffing themselves while in something tight, then this is the clip for you!!! 🥰

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thought I would revisit a Casey classic! In it Casey rewards her fans (isn’t she the best?!) with a 50th video celebration stuffing. She’s already packed away a ton of calories and food for the day, but when has that ever stopped Casey? NEVER. She stuffs herself to the point of pain with plenty of belly rubs during and after, where we also get loads of belly jiggles. They really illustrate how big Casey is getting which is a nice precursor to how much bigger she gets than even here! She also, for one of if not the first time, talks about her sexual and arousing relationship she has with food and eating. Which only gets sexier! She also talks about her goals. It’s truly amazing to see how much love and commitment Casey has to gaining. Definitely recommend picking this and every other Casey video up 😊❤️

Link to review
Grandfeeder

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The best $7 I've ever spent 😍 Love hearing about how huge you want to be in the not so distant future. With the way you've been growing its only a matter of time before you hit your next milestone, I'd say that'll be very soon 🐷

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this sweet review! ❤️ 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a great video😍 I made it three miniutes🤫... So at this pace I can watch it two more times for the first time🤗 Great price👍🏼✌Thanks Casey🥰

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this sweet review! ❤️ 

Link to review