5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as I stuff myself with bacon cheeseburgers and fries! 

you can watch as my clothes become tighter and my buttons strain against my massive gut. I moan and complain about how full and big I'm getting as I play with my aching, swollen belly.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dametime

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Money well spent.  She puts away two huge burgers; great view of her gorgeous face, thicc ass thighs, and cute as hell outfit that she's practically bursting out of by the end.  She's got a sexy voice too and is definitely an ambitious eater.  Great vid, heartbreaking roundness.

Link to review
Guest mharr304

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

this video is absolutely amazing, you can really tell how much bigger her gorgeous belly has gotten since her last upload which was almost 2 months ago. also the fact that her pants fitted at the start of the video and by the end after devouring 2 burgers, some fries and a drink, her pants couldn't even fit around her beautiful belly. 

Thicccollegegirl is by far my Favorited bbw atm, my money was well spent on this video and it surely didn't disappoint  

Link to review
imso1234

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

My heaven would be sitting and feeding you endlessly. Absolute queen!!! 

Link to review
Zeep

Such good burping! She destroys her food and really enjoys it. Love that you took on the challenge 

Link to review
xTom420

One of my favourite videos ! love your gain hope you continue to upload stuffing videos in tight clothes ❤️

Link to review