Workout fail- eats sweets instead

$6.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I can tell that I’ve put some weight on recently and I think It’s time to start working out. Watch me struggle to do even the most minimal of physical exercise. I thought it would be easy to get in shape but I’ve been such a gluttonous pig that it’s starting to take a toll on me. To make things worse I take a little snack break in between and have a soda and cupcake. If I keep doing this to myself I’m not going to lose weight but Gain more than when I started. It’s so difficult with all of this yummy food around me and absolutely no self control. This might have to be my last workout I ever do.

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Super hot video! Was great to see you struggling with the sit-ups because of your new belly rolls getting in the way 😝😍🐽 

Link to review
Mrjoecool234

Super amazing and hot video! Wish you did some jumping jacks tho to see your blubber and huge tits flop up and down leaving you even more out of breath, but nonetheless good video. Insanely hot when your sit-ups are actually just so bad you can’t even get your back off the ground and your huge breasts make it even harder. 10/10 will watch again.

Link to review