5 Screenshots

About This File

Enjoying a big slice of pumpkin pie in my vintage lingerie before bed and of course covering it in whip cream! Hope you enjoy xo

Other Files from Cheeseburgerlover

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

1mini1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Here is Cheeseburgerlover gearing up for a late night treat and it turns out to be such a sensual treat show after all... Loving the growing belly tyre and gorgeous rolls and full figure - long may CBL blossom

Here's to more over indulgence and sensual late nights to come... top video and very sexily edited...

Response from the author:

Oh thank you!! Did you like how I cropped it right above my non existant pantie line 😘

Link to review
AJ-Xander

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a delectable sight ❤️❤️❤️ So cute and sexy! Pumpkin pie is among my favorite kinds of pie. And watching her eat that pie with audible delight while giving us a tease of her belly is just as enjoyable as eating a slice myself. Which says alot because I absolutely LOVE pumpkin pie! Cheeseburgerlover, thank you for gracing us with your beauty and love for food. I'd love to see more content like this in the future! 

Link to review