2 Screenshots

About This File

In this 2 part 28min. video, 

Watch me eat a feast of Chinese takeout and play with all my flabby fat. It’s been a while since my last stuffing. In this video, I stuff myself until I’m bloated and burp like a pig.  This is my routine now; I eat like crazy, admire my fat, and repeat. It feels so good to see the progress I’m making. Just knowing that every bite I take is getting me fatter for your pleasure; it really turns me on. Enjoy 🤗

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Thakidbreezy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The belly play is amazing an to watch you stuff yourself was just incredible to see  it almost look like you need an extra pair of hands to rub that belly 

Link to review
theseven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic stuffing, fantastic belly play, fantastic burps, fantastic belly. A Great video 😍

Link to review
FatGurlLover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Another great video from BigBellyJudy. She gets stuffed and shows off her fat gut and cellulite 😍 Judy looks huge in this video. If you like to see a fat girl burping, be sure to check out 03:08, 04:39, 06:16, 06:30, 08:32, 09:58, 11:22, 12:37 and 13:49. This video is amazing! 

Link to review