6 Screenshots

About This File

So I just got home from dinner with my family at the all you can eat buffet in town, I ate plate after plate of amazing fattening food and I almost couldn’t control myself. My mother who was with us even told me “to watch myself, cuz I will gain 100lbs if I’m not careful with how I’m eating” if the people there only knew that nothing would make me happier. I of course brushed it off and kept helping myself to more and stuffing my face.

I was so stuffed when I got home the only thing I wanted to do was get in bed and enjoy my big growing belly. I cant keep my hands off of my soft doughy gut and I was so turned on by how gluttonous I had been. I might have to make the buffet a regular spot to eat now

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Super hot. The bed creaks under the weight of her stuffed full belly, fresh from a buffet. Chubbycat confesses how she wants even more food and how turned on she gets by gaining and being a fat fucking 🐖. She rubs her growing stretch marked belly as she groans with insatiable lust for food.

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved that she loves how fat she’s getting. Loved the belly play and especially watching it drag on the bed!

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video! Sooo hot 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This girl is completely amazing! Her belly, her voice, her face are simply beautiful! She is so full here and still wants more! She certainly will keep gaining at this rate. This simply stunning babe should be supported with much food! Keep stuffing, Cat! 😍

Link to review