5 Screenshots

About This File

THIS was so fun and turned me on so hard in the end! 

I first thought to film a weigh in off every part of my body.. after trying it out (not in the video) I got fed up and decided to sit on them instead. The scales got scared and showed „skinny“ 😝.

Enjoy with me different angles, good sounds and in the end some feet crushes in socks! 

Other Files from Baby Yaga

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hoofdstedeling

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

We all knew Baby Yaga had been crushing the scales lately, but to see her literally crushing them - hot. 

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Skumgubbe

I basicly agree with previous review but i understand the difficulty in filming the actual scale, thats the reason i prefer bigger object sat on and crushed.

However i love Yagas joy and giddyness as she does her thing, thats the best part in this vid in my mind and well worth to buy just to watch her.

Thank you ❤️

Link to review
Master_Mirror

Great video 🥰, just show us the arrows next time! Sadly, the angle was mostly from the back of toy scales.

Thank you ❤️

my place is limited in my apartment atm 😫 had to improvise, cause I wanted to film it ❤️

Link to review