The Weigh-In 8: Anniversary

$14.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

It's been almost a year since Kitty first started plotting her gaining journey online!

Here is a super special weigh in where Kitty finds out her total figure for her first year of gaining as well as predictions for the year to come. Come join Kitty as she discovers year one's final figure as well as some gainer shake and plenty of jiggles for you to enjoy!

Happy Anniversary!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

If you want see kitty at her biggest yet you really need to check out this weigh in 😍 it’s amazing how much she has gained in almost a year on curvage, I had to include two gifs of this set 🥵. With Christmas on the way I can't wait to see how much she gains next 🐷 .

45FD35B4-DFE1-41A0-8AC6-BCE3B25A9C9E.gif

86B8121E-E292-4404-8C51-7FDB6BD25E49.gif

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Kitty is just the roundest thing you ever did see! She is ever so cute and beautiful! So lovely, so fat! She is also the heaviest ever and she's here to tell you exactly how much, while showing off her new stretchmarks and her ability to easily down weight gain shakes.....I cant wait to see how much weight she will put on in another year! Will she be 400 by next October??! Perhaps.....

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Kitty never disappoints. Wanna see her 100lbs heavier. Be there in no time

Link to review
buck_sumo

I was actually a bit stunned by the number. But I guess I shouldn't have been considering how dedicated Kitty has been to getting fatter.

Keep it up!

Link to review