8 Screenshots

About This File

$8.99

Casey has become a fat fucking slob recently. If you've followed her from the start, then you know she prides herself on being pretty put together and mobile throughout her gain. But lately, since entering the 220s, she is feeling lazier than ever. Casey is calling out of work so she can stay home and stuff herself. Simple tasks like walking downstairs, showering, doing her hair and make up, and getting dressed are becoming so draining. She's been waking up each day surrounded by crumbs from filling her gut the night before. She's been so full that she's hardly leaving her bed. Casey tells you how she has to sit a certain way now to accommodate her swollen fucking gut. Casey tells you all the fat details about what a lazy hog she's become while absolutely devouring a fat ass sandwich, AFTER a huge stuffing this morning. What a fucking pig Casey has become. Wow. There's no turning back now. She's just going to get fatter and lazier until she can't walk anymore, isn't she? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to either me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge -  @Grandfeeder , @Hank Scorpio, @Professor Foodie, and @Kool3deaf - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

shmedly45

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another 10/10!

Great to see more followers showing support for the best feedee on Curvage! Clearly, Miss Casey has been hard at work getting back into the 220s. Who knew watching someone eat could be such a turn on. It is truly impressive to see the way she continues to outgrow her clothes.

Such great discussion of how her lazy lifestyle is beginning to significantly impact her life. Although it appears to be more difficult to move around, it doesn’t seem that there is an end to this sexy growth in sight. 

Once again, this clip is well worth the $, as the stuffing alone is hott enough! Bonus belly play makes it all the better. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thought I would revisit some classic Casey content so I could leave a review! 

Casey is mesmerising as always. Even a few months back, it is clear Casey has become quite the lazy, gluttonous pig (her big full gut would tell you that itself!) as she admits herself. 

Casey devours a big sandwich (after a damn impressive stuffing earlier in the morning!) and details how lazy and slobby she has got. Calling in sick to work (so hot); getting dressed, showering and even walking down the stairs and doing her makeup has become too much for this big hog. 

What an incredible sign of things to come this video was! Definitely recommend - as I do with every Casey video 😊❤️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I LOVE this video! Casey is sooooo sexy! Watch her talk about what a slob she's become as she shoves a couple sandwhiches down her throat and continues to become even more of a fat slob! She is as pretty as always and just keeps getting that much more sexy with every bite! Keep going, Casey! 🥰

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest mharr304

once again, casey has done it again without any disappointment what so every, you can really see how plump and round her belly has gotten from when she first started, it's just mind blowing to think while she talks about how full she is from stuffing earlier on 

the way that casey talks to you about how she takes off work just to eat and gain more weight on her gorgeous belly tells you that is is serious about gain weight plus she is constantly calling herself a fat slob due to the fact that she is becoming to lazy to even to the simple things and go to work 

she also acknowledges her weight gain by stating that the singlet that she is wearing fitted her not so long ago as she shows you how tight it is around her ever growing belly which you can't take your eyes off 

this is a great video and i would recommend to anyone 

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

listening and seeing Casey talking about her new lazy lifestyle is so so hot! just wow! and of course eating another meal after the other things she telling you about, seeexy!

Link to review