8 Screenshots

About This File

$8.99

Casey has become a fat fucking slob recently. If you've followed her from the start, then you know she prides herself on being pretty put together and mobile throughout her gain. But lately, since entering the 220s, she is feeling lazier than ever. Casey is calling out of work so she can stay home and stuff herself. Simple tasks like walking downstairs, showering, doing her hair and make up, and getting dressed are becoming so draining. She's been waking up each day surrounded by crumbs from filling her gut the night before. She's been so full that she's hardly leaving her bed. Casey tells you how she has to sit a certain way now to accommodate her swollen fucking gut. Casey tells you all the fat details about what a lazy hog she's become while absolutely devouring a fat ass sandwich, AFTER a huge stuffing this morning. What a fucking pig Casey has become. Wow. There's no turning back now. She's just going to get fatter and lazier until she can't walk anymore, isn't she? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to either me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats to the winner of the previous challenge -  @Grandfeeder , @Hank Scorpio, @Professor Foodie, and @Kool3deaf - i loved your kind words. Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Man Casey what happen to you? All you good for now is eating like the pig you are, god you used to have slim figure and now your just cow. Must be so embarrassing when people mistakenly thinking your pregnant with that fat gut. God Casey is there ever a moment where your not stuffing that fat face of yours, this video only the beginning of your fat ass behavior soon your gonna start breaking chairs, Soon that scale of yours is gonna break under your weight, soon you won’t even be able to get outta bed.

Woah... Casey, you have ballooned in such a short time!! You have been such a greedy piggy lately and it's most definitely showing. I can't wait to see that top rip trying to contain your ever growing body. Don't worry you'll leave the bed one day... When it breaks under your weight and you have to get onto the replacement 😜😘🐷

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Okay, after watching this again, @Curvage Casey, knowing how fat you are now....im just imagining another 60 pounds on that gorgeous frame of yours and how much of a lazy hog blob you will be then! You are insatiable now, but just imagine how much more you will be in 6 months....the thought just gets me going every time! 🥵

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.