5 Screenshots

About This File

Ahhh a girls worst nightmare, nothing to wear! I'm trying to get an early start on finding things to wear to Thanksgiving and all the other holiday events. Im clearly not having much luck and it looks like im buying a new dress this year. 

This is my first video in quite awhile, I'm just kind of feeling it out to see if I want to continue. ❤️

As always feel free to like, comment, rate, and review!

If you have any issues playing this video, just message me. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Reikond

Always my favorite! 🤗

Link to review
Guest Der Haifisch

Well...very good to see this young lady again...she simply exudes a subtle, confident and composed sensuality...she would be content and charming at Woodstock or the Berlin Philharmonic...drinking a beer or sipping a Rhine Wine...and her clothing choices are unique and a bit kooky...like her. 

Link to review
j2000

So great to see you back Tay with your fabulous belly and love handles to die for. You have such a sexy body shape and that black and white dress shows it off beautifully! Can't wait to see you in jeans and t-shirt again! 😍

Just to mention a technical matter: the encoding of this video seems to be incompatible with VLC which renders it distorted and half cut-off. Win10 player plays it fine though. Dunno if anyone else has experienced this?

Link to review
ms06zaku

Great to see you back Tay looking good as always. Hope to see you back with more content as long as you enjoy it! I know we will ❤

Link to review
Guest lesserhawk

I mean, what do I need to say? It's Taytay. It's brilliant.

She looks amazing as ever, and the clothes she's chosen really work too. Yeah. It's brilliant!

Link to review
Guest Bellybuttondu3

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video! Great to see you back Tayay looking amazing still! 

Link to review