fat talk/gain update and belly play

$3.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

hello! i'm back :) sorry it has been so long, i am finally feeling better and ready to make some content. in this video i talk about my gain and how i have pushed past my weight plateau. i also play with my belly and drop allll my fatness on a table ❤️ i really hope you enjoy me just kinda being silly. thanks for checking this out 🥰

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DavyW22

on the advice of the lovely lady her self after asking what her personal favourite video was i bought this and i deffinatley recomend it to any one who likes a huge sexy belly on a huge sexy girl shes an absolute baby and a genuine person 

Link to review
WhoDat

ChubbyBaby is an off-the-charts cutie pie with a LOT of beautiful pounds hanging everywhere. She smiles mischeivously throughout the video, making it fun to watch her walk around so you can see her belly wiggling and jiggling, and her queen-sized thighs are sooooo deliciously plump and squishy. She also seems like such a nice person, like someone you would know from the neighborhood. You can also tell she LOVES her fat body as much as we do, and she seems to get a lot of pleasure just showing us the results of a 100+pound weight gain. Highly recommend, will buy again! She is awesome in the best sense of the word, looking forward to seeing more of her. 

Link to review