Pepsi chug with mentos

$12.49

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

In this 2 part 30min. video, 

Watch me chug a 2 liter Diet Pepsi and a whole roll of mentos. It gets me so big and bloated that I’m astonished. I’ve always been curious about how would eating mentos and drinking soda would make me feel. Everyone made it seem like the worst thing ever but I like it. Feeling like a huge sloshy ballon just filling up with gas. I felt fatter than ever. And the belches are louder and longer than ever before. The only thing missing is someone to rub my big round swollen gut. This might have been the first time but definitely won’t be the last. Enjoy🤗

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

Loved this! So many sexy burps! I love how you swallowed the mentos whole which made for huge sexy burps and how your belly got so big you have to untuck it from your leggings. Also, love your top with your boobs out and how you turned around and showed your ass off too. Nice job finishing the whole bottle as well 🐷🐷🐷😍

Link to review
FatGurlLover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

BigBellyJudy looks so big and fat in this video 😍 She eats a whole pack of Mentos and drinks every drop from her 2L Pepsi bottle! Judy tells us that she really likes the bloated feeling she gets from the Mentos and Pepsi filling up her belly with gas. Her belly gets huge and her love handles are popping out! You might even fantasize about grabbing a hold of them. Judy shows off her fat body from many different angles, smiles and acts very sweet. She really appreciated her fans. Burp lovers should know that Judy belches throughout the entire 30 minutes. Her ability to belch is nothing short of amazing. Get this clip and see for yourself! 🙂

Link to review