4 Screenshots

About This File

I bought this bikini only a few months ago and it has gotten so small.. or maybe I’ve just gotten big. You can be the judge of that 😛

I love the way my growing body looks in this bikini and I know I need to keep my fat soft squishy body soft and subtle, I grab some oil and rub It all over my belly and massive breasts. The only thing better that this would be someone else’s hands all over me.  

00505E09-9C20-4277-9DA2-E10A6182775D.gif

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fatchicksarelovely

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I find this to be a great video - a fascinating, sensual, sexy treat for the eyes as well as the ears. If you love to see and hear a fat feedee enjoying her own overflowing luxurious body, this is a must see for you!

@Chubbycat666 sits on a couch in a bikini she has outgrown. Her amazing big round breasts are overflowing the fabric of the bikini and peaking out at the sides, and below, all while pressing together in the middle. The view of her boobs in motion is mesmerizing, as is the view up towards her soft sexy double chin. As she starts oiling and kneading them, the camera shifts to show how her tits resting on top of her soft round heavy belly. It flows forward and down out of some cute fat rolls on her side and below her breasts, and it hangs and jiggles between her soft wide thighs. While oiling her new pounds, she grabs her growing rolls and shakes and lifts and jiggles her belly, giving us the glimpse of the small bikini triangle below, and often hidden by, her hanging belly. With all her massage, her boobs need readjustment, and we realize how they have a life of their own while Chubbycat shifts her positions to give us views from the front and from the side. Her deep round belly button keeps shifting in forms as her doughy fat belly swells and bulges under the pressure of her massage. In the final view, we get to watch the kneading from below, and her belly becomes one giant cushion of fat dough, jiggling and shaking from her slaps, while her boobs practically burst out of the bra, perching on top of the mountain of belly fat.

And all the while, Chubbycat tells us how good and soft her fat feels, how her bikini digs into her side, and how people at the beach were shocked that her fat hung out, about which she didn't really care. If they knew she was getting fat on purpose, she surmises, they would be even more shocked. She is, and we are, turned on by her recounting how much she ate again today, how full she is, how painful her tight clothes are, how great her soft fat feels, how her fat eats up her bikini, how she can't wait to get even fatter, and how she loves gaining.

If she can't get enough of her fat jiggling body I know I can't either. I'm looking forward to Chubbycat's journey to become a beautiful round Fatcat!

Attachment.png

Response from the author:

Wow this is beyond amazing thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A nice little tour of a not so little body. Amazing to see just how soft and jiggly all of that fat is. Also your boobs might be a G cup but they get an A+ grade! Looking forward to future videos to see how much further your belly will stick out in comparison to your already gigantic boobs.

Great video!

Link to review

Best video I’ve purchased on Curvage! Wish I was one of those people in the jacuzzi that you speak of who got to see you wearing this bikini. That would’ve been the sexiest thing ever! Can’t wait to see how it fits come beach season next year 😘🥰😍

Response from the author:

I Love You Hearts GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Thank you!

Link to review