TWO Dozen Donuts Devoured! - Beauregarde Strikes Back!

$6.99

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

It's been 4 months since I made by first videos for sale, so I thought I'd revisit a favorite...with a twist! You've seen me destroy a dozen donuts before, but four months of giving into gluttony really changes a person, and my appetite has grown as large as I have, doubled in fact. I recieved TWO(!!!) dozen of my absolute favorite donuts (french crullers!), and I eat every. single. one. You read that right, I tackle two dozen donuts and emerge victorious. No fantasy here, this is the real deal giga-stuffing. 24 fattening donuts sitting like a rock in my fat round belly. Not only that, I keep the same outfit from the original video, and well, as you can see from the thumbnail I've done a little (a lot) of growing since then. My shirt is on the verge of bursting and my daisy dukes get so insanely tight that I actually needed help unbuttoning them for relief, they were so adhered to my body I couldn't fit a pinky in there, and the little bit of help I received cause the button to literally explode off them! Over the course of 50 uncut minutes, watch me from a variety of different angles gain a literal pound+ of fat in one sitting! I'm really letting myself go.... Maybe I should slow down?.... Nah ;] Oh, and be sure to watch the video to the very end for a very special announcement!

Watch the trailer here:

Other Files from Beauregarde

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.